Monday 2 February 2009

B.P.P - Design Senario


Out of the two senarios, I have decided to focus on senario one:


Design for UK Refugee/Homeless Shelter and Storgae


The reason for my choice is that when we were given our mirco breif, senario one appealed to me more. The micro breif that we were give, to help us gain a better understanding of the project, was to provide visual research based around a selection of key words:


Shelter, Storage, Design for Manufacture, Climate Change, Roto-Moulding, Refugee and Conservation.

Out of the keywords, focused on Shelter, Storage and Climate Change. I look at the literal meaning of these word and then tried to find other metaphorical meanings for each. Mainly based on Shelter, I found that the word a linked meaning to Protection, Saftey and Secure. After identifying this I looked into what those words ment to me, and came to the conclusion what makes me feel protected, safe and secure is my family and friends.

"Home is wher the heart is"

"Safety in Numbers"

No comments: